We will be operating according to all Department of Health regulations. Those continue to change, and no summer camp guidance has been released in 2021 but some things you should anticipate based on current protocols are:
(Please note, some of these health regulations listed below may change based on the guidance of NY state.)
- Wearing of masks in any public spaces where social distance cannot be maintained.
- Frequent handwashing/hand sanitizing.
- Activities to be adjusted to allow for social distancing.
- Increased health screening requirements prior to camp.
- Required testing and/or quarantine/removal from camp for any staff member or guest showing symptoms of covid.